- BBM is featured in Runner’s World’s 2017 Marathon Calendar! Last year Competitor also called us “one of the season’s favorites.”)
- We’ve received a sneak preview of this year’s medal/shirt artwork by Neeka Cook, and it’s amazing! Think Salish spindle whorl meets Lummi runners…
- Our 2017 expo will be at the Bellingham Cruise Terminal on Saturday, September 23 – stay tuned for further details.
- The Salish Sea Series got off to a strong start at Whidbey Island Marathon. Next up is Capital City Marathon on May 21 – followed by North Olympic Discovery Marathon on June 4!
- Run the Bay in 2017! The 11th annual Bellingham Bay Marathon will be Sunday, September 24 – click here to sign up now.
Why Run The Bay?
- Featuring views of Bellingham Bay, San Juan islands, and North Cascade mountains, we are often called the most beautiful marathon in the Pacific Northwest.
- Fantastic volunteer support, course entertainment, and finish festivities – including a beer garden!
- Boston qualifier marathon, USATF-certified¬†courses, ChronoTrack chip timing.
- Quality tech shirt for all participants, commemorative¬†medal¬†for marathon and half marathon finishers, commemorative ribbon for 10K and 5K finishers.
- All net proceeds support local youth non-profits!