- Congratulations to all finishers of the 2016 Bellingham Bay Marathon! Results for all races (marathon, half marathon, 10K, and 5K) are all available here.
- Check out our 2016 shirt and medal designs!
- Competitor names BBM “one of the season’s favorites” in the “Where and When to Race” section of its July 2016 edition (p. 59, to be specific)!
- We’ve updated our 10K page to include this year’s (brand new) course!
- In its second year, the Salish Sea Road Race Series is off to a strong start with the 2016 Whidbey Island Marathon and North Olympic Discovery Marathon! Don’t miss BBM, the third/final race of this exciting race partnership. Visit our Salish Sea Series Information and Salish Sea Series Registration pages for more information.
Why Run The Bay?
- Featuring views of Bellingham Bay, San Juan islands, and North Cascade mountains, we are often called the most beautiful marathon in the Pacific Northwest.
- Fantastic volunteer support, course entertainment, and finish festivities – including a Boundary Bay beer garden!
- Boston qualifier marathon, USATF-certified courses, ChronoTrack chip timing
- Quality tech shirt for all participants, commemorative medal for marathon and half marathon finishers, commemorative ribbon for 10K and 5K finishers
- The Bellingham Bay Marathon is a fundraiser for the Bellingham Bay Swim Team and Whatcom FC Rangers – and we have supported various other local youth non-profits over the years.