- Join us for our 2017 art reveal at BBay Running next Sat, 6/24, at 2 pm! We’ll also have deals on shirts/product and offer on-site registration all day. See our Facebook event for more details!
- We’ve identified about 200 potential participants in this year’s Salish Sea Series. Whidbey Island Marathon, Capital City Marathon, and North Olympic Discovery Marathon were awesome – now finish your 2017 Series strong at BBM!
- BBM is featured in Runner’s World’s 2017 Marathon Calendar! Last year Competitor also called us “one of the season’s favorites.”)
- Our 2017 expo will be at the Bellingham Cruise Terminal on Saturday, September 23 – stay tuned for further details.
- Run the Bay in 2017! The 11th annual Bellingham Bay Marathon will be Sunday, September 24 – click here to sign up now.
Why Run The Bay?
- Featuring views of Bellingham Bay, San Juan islands, and North Cascade mountains, we are often called the most beautiful marathon in the Pacific Northwest.
- Fantastic volunteer support, course entertainment, and finish festivities – including a beer garden!
- Boston qualifier marathon, USATF-certified¬†courses, ChronoTrack chip timing.
- Quality tech shirt for all participants, commemorative¬†medal¬†for marathon and half marathon finishers, commemorative ribbon for 10K and 5K finishers.
- All net proceeds support local youth non-profits!