- 2015 Results and Race Photos are now available – at the same place!
- The Chestnut-Bay bridge in downtown Bellingham is scheduled to open Friday, September 25, two days before race day! Except for the 5K, each course route has been modified because of this. Please see your race’s page for updated course information! Also, please help us distribute our Revised Traffic Impact Summary.
- BBM is one of six U.S. fall marathons/half marathons in Competitor Magazine’s “Where and When to Race” (August 2015)!
- Check out this year’s shirt designs and official event artwork!
- BBM is excited to offer Nuu-Muu’s Melanie as its official 2015 race dress! See our Apparel page for more information.
- New for 2015: the Salish Sea Road Race Series, consisting of the Whidbey Island Marathon, North Olympic Discovery Marathon, and (of course) Bellingham Bay Marathon! Visit our Salish Sea Series Information and Salish Sea Series Registration pages for more information.
Why Run The Bay?
- Featuring views of Bellingham Bay, San Juan islands, and North Cascade mountains, we are often called the most beautiful marathon in the Pacific Northwest.
- Fantastic volunteer support, course entertainment, and finish festivities – including a Boundary Bay beer garden!
- Boston qualifier marathon, USATF-certified courses, ChronoTrack chip timing
- Quality tech shirt for all participants, commemorative medal for marathon and half marathon finishers, commemorative ribbon for 10K and 5K finishers
The Bellingham Bay Marathon Proudly Benefits:
And other local youth non-profit organizations – see our Beneficiaries page for more information.