||April 3 – June 30||July 1 – August 31|
||June 1 – July 15|
|Marathon relay – Open division||$250|
|Marathon relay – Business division||$450|
|Long-sleeve shirt upgrade (full/half only)||$5|
|Late/race day packet pickup||$10|
|Post-race massage (15-min)||$20|
Please note the following:
- All registration fees are non-refundable.
- There is an additional processing fee for online registration.
- Active military members/dependents, police/firefighters, and seniors (age 60+ on race day) are eligible for a $10 discount on the marathon/half marathon, or a $5 discount on the 10K/5K. Please contact us to request the applicable discount code.
- Individuals registering with discount codes intended for specific groups may be asked to present ID demonstrating their eligibility for the discount. Failure to do so may result in revocation of the discount.
Race Changes. You can change races by logging into your ChronoTrack account. No refunds or credits will be given for race changes. Please note:
- For a race “upgrade” (changing to a longer race), you will be charged the difference between the current registration fee for the longer race and the current registration fee for the shorter race. For example, if you were upgrading from the half marathon to the marathon between April 3 and June 30, you would pay an additional $20 (plus processing fee).
- For a race “downgrade” (changing to a shorter race), there is no charge until August 31. After August 31, a $10 service charge (plus processing fee) applies to any race downgrade.
Registration Fee Transfers. If you have registered but are no longer able to participate in your race, you may transfer your registration fee to someone else. To do this, you should first arrange the transfer (sorry, we don’t offer this service), then contact us with the following information:
- Your name and registration confirmation number
- Authorization to withdraw you from the race for which you registered
We will then (a) withdraw you from the race for which you registered and (b) send you a discount code good for the amount you paid (before processing fee). You can then give the code to the person to whom you are transferring, and he/she will effectively receive credit for the amount you originally paid. Please note this does not necessarily mean free entry to the race you originally signed up for, no refunds will be issued in conjunction with transfers, and any money exchanged for the transfer stays between you and the person to whom you are transferring.
There is no service charge for registration fee transfers requested on or before August 31. All transfers requested after August 31 will be subject to a $10 service charge (we will reduce the discount code amount by $10), and all transfer requests must be received by September 10.
- If you have registered for a longer race but do not expect to be physically fit for it, you may wish to consider a race “downgrade” (see Race Changes above for more information).
- If you become unable to participate due to a non-emergency, or an emergency that arises between now and August 31, we offer three options:
- Arranging a registration fee transfer. Please see Registration Fee Transfers above for more information/instructions.
- Donating your race entry to our scholarships program (which we use to subsidize participation among local youth with financial need). Please contact us if you wish to do this.
- Donating your fees to our beneficiaries (all of which are local youth non-profit organizations/programs). Please contact us if you wish to do this.
- If you become unable to participate due to an emergency that arises during the month of September, we will consider deferring your registration to our 2018 event. Deferral requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis and should describe the nature of your emergency. Please contact us to request a race deferral, noting we typically only grant deferral requests for the following:
- Severe injury/illness causing you to be physically unable to participate in any of our races (i.e., please do not request a deferral if you could walk our 5K). If you are requesting a deferral for medical reasons, you should be prepared to provide documentation to support your request.
- Death in the family.
There are no refunds for race cancellations.