Also see: Marathon Relay
Divisions and Fees
- Open division: any group of five individuals (age 16+ on race day) may enter.
- Business division: includes logo/link on BBM website, logo on race weekend posters, and banner space at race finish area. Businesses interested in additional sponsorship opportunities are encouraged to contact us.
Please see our Registration Fees & Options page for relay team fees.
- All teams must include exactly five individuals (age 16+ on race day). We strongly encourage teams to confirm all five team members prior to registering, as (a) teams with less than five members will not be allowed to participate on race day and (b) we will not issue refunds to teams that register but fall short of five members.
- Each team needs a team captain. The team captain will create a new team and pay its entire registration fee. Upon registering the team, the captain will receive a confirmation email including a “Manage Teams” link. After following this, the captain can invite other team members to add themselves.
- To join the team, new team members should choose the same registration option as their team captain: Relay Team (Open) or Relay Team (Business). New team members should select “Join existing team” on the Team Selection page, then search for/choose the appropriate team. There is no registration fee to join a team.
Transferring Individual Registration to Team Registration
If you have previously registered as an individual but would like to create/join a team, we will effectively apply your original registration fee toward your team registration fee. Please contact us for assistance with this, indicating (a) whether your team has been created yet and (b) whether you will be the team captain.