Bellingham Bay marathon is planning to hold our event this year. We are working closely with local and state officials to ensure runner safety is top priority. If for any reason the event is unable to take place due to Covid restrictions, the event will be made virtual. Participants will have the option to run a virtual event and receive their swag or defer their entry to 2022. No refunds will take place as 100% of all proceeds go towards funding local youth nonprofit sports organizations. We will continue to post any updates we receive or changes that need to be made.
Thank you for your patience during these times.
Click to skip to: Team Fees & Info
Individual Fees & Info
||Jan 1 – Mar 7
||Mar 8 – Jun 27
||Jun 28 – Jul 31||Aug 1 – Aug 31|
Please note the following:
- All registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable (except toward your own race change). You can change races by logging into your Enmotive Account. For a race “upgrade,” you will pay the difference between the two race registration fees. Sorry, there are no refunds for race “downgrades.”
- There is an additional processing fee for online registration. Register in person at our partner running store BBay Running in downtown Bellingham to avoid online processing fees.
- Active military members/dependents, police/firefighters, seniors (age 60+ on race day), and students are eligible for a $10 discount on the marathon/half marathon, or a $5 discount on the 10K/5K. Please contact us to request the applicable discount code.
- Individuals registering with discount codes intended for specific groups may be asked to present ID demonstrating their eligibility for the discount. Failure to do so may result in revocation of the discount.
||Jan 1 – Mar 31
||Apr 1 – Jul 31||Aug 1 – Sep 22|
Please note the following:
- All registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable (except toward your own race change).
- There is an additional processing fee for online registration. Register in person at our partner running store BBay Running in downtown Bellingham to avoid online processing fees. .
- Each team needs a team captain. The team captain will create a new team and pay its entire registration fee. Upon registering the team, the captain will receive a confirmation email including a “Manage Teams” link. After following this, the captain can invite other team members to add themselves, or they can add the other members.
- To join the team, new team members should choose the same registration option as their team captain: Marathon Relay. New team members should select “Join team” then search for/choose the appropriate team. There is no registration fee to join a team once the captain has created it.