Regular packet pickup is at our Race Expo on Saturday, September 28. Your race packet will include:
- Your race bib. Participants will not receive bib numbers prior to packet pickup; race packets/bibs will be organized by last name.
- Your race shirt.
Individual Packet Pickup
When possible, participants should pick up their own race packets at regular packet pickup. For participants who are unable to do this, we offer two options:
- Having someone else pick up your race packet for you at the expo. In order to do this, the person will need to present:
- His/her ID.
- Your name and race (distance).
- Written authorization from you to pick up your packet. Note: written authorization may be electronic (e.g., emails or text messages on phone screens).
- Late (race day) packet pickup. There is a $5 fee for late packet pickup, and it is available as an additional purchase during registration. If you did not purchase late packet pickup during registration but end up needing to pick up your packet on race day, you can pay (CASH only) at late packet pickup. Late (race day) packet pickup is near the start line for each race.
Relay Teams and Large Groups
We ask the team captain/group leader to pick up packets for the entire team/group, and individual team/group members do not need to provide written authorization.