Packet pickup will take place on Friday and Saturday. Your race packet will include:
- Your race bib (Participants will not receive bib numbers prior to packet pickup; race packets/bibs will be organized by last name)
- Your race shirt
Individual Packet Pickup
When possible, participants should pick up their own race packets at regular packet pickup. For participants who are unable to do this, we offer two options:
- Having someone else pick up your race packet for you. In order to do this, the person will need to present:
- His/her/their ID
- Your name and race (distance)
- Written authorization from you to pick up your packet. Note: written authorization may be electronic (e.g., emails or text messages on phone screens).
- Late (race day) packet pickup. There is a $10 fee for late packet pickup (CASH only). Late (race day) packet pickup is near the start line for each race.