- Beautiful course with convenient start and finish in downtown Bellingham
- Long-sleeve gender-specific tech shirt included with registration, finishers receive a commemorative medal
- Cash prizes for overall winners, age group awards
- Covered waiting areas at Depot Market Square near start line
- Pacing available for various finish times – please see our Pace Groups page for details
- Mostly road, with stretches of urban trail; some hills but no net elevation change
- Finish area festival featuring live music, food, and beer garden (race entry includes one free beverage)!
- Expected start time (all participants): 9:00 am.
- Finish line close time (all races): 2:00 pm.
- Start/finish location: Railroad Ave in front of Depot Market Square (1100 Railroad, 98225)
- See Half Marathon Course Details for map, elevation profile, turn-by-turn directions, description, and highlights
- Total elevation gain: approximately 500 feet
- USATF-certified (course number WA10064MN)
- Gear check available at start/finish area
- Chip timing provided by ChronoTrack
- Markers every mile
- Course support
- Aid stations with water, electrolyte drink, and petroleum jelly located app. every 2 miles
- Gel station near mile 9
- Medical Aid station near miles 7 and 11
- Participants must be at least 12 years old on race day