- Teams of 5 will take on all distances offered over the Bellingham Bay Marathon weekend – the 5k (1 team member), 10k (1 team member), 1/2 Marathon (1 team member) and Full Marathon (split between 2 team members).
- Divisions include: Female, Male, Mixed and Masters.
- A team member is eligible for individual awards for all relay events except for the Marathon.
- Each team member receives a race shirt with registration, all members of finishing teams receive commemorative medals.
- Spacious, heated indoor waiting in Wex’liem Community Building at start area.
- Mostly road, with stretches of urban trail; some hills but virtually no net elevation change.
- Finish area festival!
- Start times are indicated per event (5k, 10k, 1/2, Full)
- Finish line close time: 2:00 pm
- Start location: entrance driveway to Lummi Nation School (2334 Lummi View Dr, 98226)
- Finish location: Railroad Ave in front of Depot Market Square (1100 Railroad, 98225)
Course to be announced in May 2021!
- Total elevation gain = app. 700 feet
- See Marathon Course Details for updates in May 2021
- 1/2 Marathon
- Marathon (2 team members)
See Logistics section for exchange point details.
- Transportation details for the Marathon handoff to come
- Teams are responsible for providing any additional support they need
- Gear check available at start – items will be transported to finish during race
- Chip timing provided by ChronoTrack
- Markers every mile
- Course support
- Aid stations with water, electrolyte drink, and petroleum jelly located app. every 2 miles
- Gel stations near miles 8, 16, and 22
- Toilets app. every 2.5 miles
- Medical stations near miles 12, 16, 20, and 24
- Team members must be at least 12 years old on race day
Do you run for a club? High School? Elite team? Get a team together and challenge another club, school or team!
Please also see our Registration Fees & Options page